“I am not a teacher, but an awakener.”
– Robert Frost
My passion is to raise consciousness and teach better ways to communicate and manage conflict. The future of our families, work environments, communities, and the world depend on it.
I offer trainings and workshops for colleges, universities, law schools, Boards, organizations, professional groups, communities, and any other groups interested in learning more about communication and conflict management.
Below is a sampling of some trainings and workshops I’ve designed. I will also work with you to custom design a training or workshop to make sure the topic and presentation style best meet your organization’s or group’s needs.
- The Power of Communication Coaching
- Managing Challenging Conversations in the Workplace
- Strengthening and Sustaining Teams
- The Opportunities of Conflict
- Introductory and Advanced Mediation Trainings
- Understanding Conflict Styles
- Conflict Assessment, Intervention, and Systems Design
- Communication and Conflict Resolution
- Understanding and Managing Bias
- Language and Conflict
- The Art of Listening
“I SO appreciate your generosity in helping us learn and grow as conflict resolvers within our community. Your presentation hit all the right notes, and clearly people gained both concrete skills and inspiring ideas.”
Christina Medvescek, Community Dialogue Specialist, Center for Community Dialogue & Training, Tucson, AZ