Curious about your conflict style? Complete one or both of these Conflict Assessments to find out how you approach and manage conflict. Send me a message if you’d like to learn more.
- The Magic of Conflict by Thomas F. Crum.
- Difficult Conversations by Douglas Stone, Bruce Patton, and Sheila Heen
- Crucial Conversations by Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, Ron McMillan, Al Switzler
- The Dance of Opposites by Kenneth Cloke
- Winning From Within by Erica Ariel Fox
- How To Have Difficult Conversations When You Don’t Like Conflict by Joel Garfinkle (Read article in Harvard Business Review)
- To Improve Your Team, First Work On Yourself by Jennifer Porter (Read article in Harvard Business Review)
- How People With Different Conflict Styles Can Work Together by Amy Gallo (Read article in Harvard Business Review)
- How To Manage Conflict by Kristi Hedges (Read article in Forbes)